Informations related to the covid-19 epidemic – 04-05-20 update
We have the pleasure to inform you that our Archéoparc will reopen its doors on Saturday June 27th 2020 !
The exhibition “The Age of Beer”, in collaboration with our partners, the Maison de Patrimoine Médiéval Mosan, initiator of the project, the Gallo-Roman site of Ath, the Beer Museum of Stenay, and the Abbey of Villers-la-Ville, is postponed to 2021.
We look forward to meeting you on June 27th at Malagne !
- Please stay home if you have symptoms of the Covid-19 .
- Book, if possible, your tour in advance on the Internet address www.malagne.be , or by phone on 084/22 21 03, or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please, observe the instructions of the staff on the site and the guidelines posted.
- Respect the distance of 1m50 with all other visitors and our staff.
- Be sure of maintaining a good hygiene of your hands, and not to touch anything unnecessary.
- Wearing a mask covering nose and mouth inside the reception block during our gallo-internship weeks is mandatory; however, you are free to not wear it in the outside of the site.
- Do not hesitate to use the hydro alcoholic handgel which is made available free of charge, and masks are for sale at the shop.
- Be sure to observe the floor markings and other signalizations which are meant to guarantee safety distances.
- Opt for credit card payments
- Please do not hesitate to make a return (positive or negative) on your experience to our staff