Opening times and access
You will find bellow our schedules, accesses and opportunities.
If you want to sleep or eat in the area, consult the facilities tab to find good places.
- From 04 april to 08 November 2020 open during school holidays, on weekends and bank holidays.
- During the months of July and August open every day.
During the winter months, Malagne is open for groups on prior request !
- From 11:00 to 18:00 (last visitor entry at 16 :30)
- Duration of the visit to Malagne : approximately 2 hours.
- Malagne – Archéoparc de Rochefort
Rue du Coirbois, 85
- Access Plan
Getting her by public transport
By train (Jemelle station)
Group travellers (15 or more), can not only a discount up to 70% on the their ticket, but are will also have their seats reserved for a more comfortable trip. And, it’s easier as well; you only need one ticket for the whole group!
To enjoy these perks, it is essential that you submit your request via email at least 12 days before your travel date, either via email or by phone (+32(0)2 528 28 28). For detailed information, please consult the Belgium Rail Site : SNCB.
By bus (TEC bus company):
Malagne is only 4km away from the Jemelle railway station. Group travellers can hire a TEC bus (at you own expense). The bus needs to be booked 2 weeks in advance
There is a bus nearby, so it is also possible to make use of the local bus services that are operated by the TEC (www.infotec.be)
Malagne boasts the following amenities:
- Large car park
- Bicycle stand
- Electronic payment
- Souvenir shop and cafeteria
- Picnic area and terrace
- Dogs allowed on least